Power BI Update September 2017
The new Microsoft Power BI Desktop version has been released.
This month brings another collection of new and useful updates, from reporting to data connectivity.
The following updates are new to Power BI Desktop this month:
- Drillthrough to another report page
- Ribbon chart
- Insights about Explain the increase / Explain the decrease
- Theming preview update – chart style controls
- Accessible See data
- Keyboard shortcut helper dialog
High density scatter chart sampling
Gridline style control
New custom visuals
Calendar by Tallan
Visio visual (preview)
- Bubble chart
- Azure Consumption Insights connector
- Improvements to the Dynamics 365 for Financials connector
The following video shows each of these updates.